Sarah Harding kisses pythonSeptember 21st, 2012 - 2:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding puckered up to an albino Burmese python at an awards function here in the British capital.
The Girls Aloud star was photographed with the snake at the Lingerie Awards Wednesday night, reports thesun.co.uk.
Helped by a female snake charmer, the 30-year-old singer looked smitten as she cuddled and kissed the snake.
She is not the first singer to pose with a reptile. Britney Spears performed “I’m a slave for you” at the 2001 MTV Music Video Awards with a live python around her neck.
Harding looked pretty in a black and white floral printed dress and immaculate make-up.
She seemed to be back in good spirits after turbulent times that have seen her split from fiance DJ Tom Crane and a check into rehab.
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Sarah Harding calls off engagement - Sep 06, 2011
- Sarah Harding finds new love? - Sep 05, 2012
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011
- Sarah Harding engaged - Jan 04, 2011
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: albino burmese python, britney spears, burmese python, dj tom, fiance, girls, lingerie, london, mtv, mtv music video awards, music video awards, reptile, sarah harding, snake charmer, spirits, tom crane, turbulent times, wednesday night