Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola RobertsNovember 25th, 2011 - 8:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 25 (IANS) Singer Nicola Roberts says her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding was doing good following her stint in rehab for depression and alcohol addiction.
The 26-year-old is in regular touch with the 36-year-old Harding since she left for the treatment in Utah earlier this month.
“Yeah, she’s good. I mean I wouldn’t really like to go into it, but she’s OK, she’s good,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
Other bandmates including Cheryl Cole are also showing their support to Harding.
“Cheryl is really concerned for her friend Sarah. She made time in her busy schedule to travel over to Arizona and visit her in the rehab centre. She has told Sarah she is more than welcome to use her LA home as an escape pad when she comes out of rehab,” a source told the website.
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts' album surprises Cheryl Cole - Oct 24, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011