Sarah Harding completes rehab stintNovember 14th, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 14 (IANS) Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding has completed her rehab treatment.
The pop star spent eight weeks in a clinic to address depression and alcohol addiction issues following her split from fiance Tom Crane.
“She’s got herself together and she’s ready to get back to some sort of normal life. It’s all about taking things easy, but she’s hoping she’s conquered her,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- I drank to numb my depression: Harding - Dec 13, 2011
- Sarah Harding kisses python - Sep 21, 2012
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola Roberts - Nov 25, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Sarah Harding calls off engagement - Sep 06, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- I am excited about next chapter: Harding - Sep 28, 2011