Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Why He Chose To Stay Behind Camera At Jaipur Airport?November 22nd, 2010 - 8:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The answer is here for you. Actually, Bhansali was in a visit to Jaipur but he never thought the journey will end up being a nightmare for him. Bhansali, whose much awaited film Guzaarish, has released this week, had to experience a strange situation at the airport when he was waiting to board the Mumbai flight. The bizarre situation was created by the rains outside.
The filmmaker was quoted saying that the Mumbai-Jaipur flight landed on time even though it was raining heavily. However, the unique situation started following the landing of the flight when the on board passengers denied to come out as they were not allotted any bus and it was raining incessantly. However, the passengers waiting to board the same flight were not informed anything and they kept waiting worrying if the flight was taken hostage, Bhansali added.
After several hours, these passengers came out but the passengers waiting to board the flight now denied to board it because of the delay. Bhansali was witnessing all these drama from one corner and saw that one passenger started recording the event with his video camera. The director then preferred to keep himself hidden at one corner because he did not want to be so popular when the video reaches the news channels. All these drama ended finally when the ground passengers were somehow convinced to board the flight.
Well, we understand now why Bhansali preferred to hide from camera because he would be the main protagonist in the scene if the news channels start airing the video. He preferred to maintain silence on the issue but in spite of that the news still reached us!
- Bhansali stranded at Jaipur airport - Nov 19, 2010
- Why Is Salman Khan Miffed With Sanjay Leela Bhansali? - Dec 03, 2010
- Kingfisher probing woman in cockpit during flight - Jun 13, 2010
- Bat on a Delta plane terrifies passengers - Aug 11, 2011
- Delta Airlines flight makes emergency landing on JFK airport - Sep 27, 2010
- Film promotions - actor's dilemma or delight? - Dec 01, 2011
- When Shah Rukh, Hrithik bonded over 'Guzaarish' - Nov 22, 2010
- Sabyasachi's jewellery line debuts with 'Guzaarish' - Nov 28, 2010
- Plane with 127 on board crashes in Pakistan, no survivors (Night Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Air India flight turbulence leaves passengers injured, probe ordered - Jul 26, 2012
- Yuvi returns in blaze of flashlights - and good wishes - Apr 09, 2012
- 'Guzaarish' - big, beautiful, dazzling (IANS Movie Review - Rating: *****) - Nov 18, 2010
- Hrithik – Aishwarya ‘Moaning’ Scenes In Guzaarish Removed - Nov 01, 2010
- Bee Swarm on Airplane Wing Delays Flight - Nov 18, 2010
- Vidhu just showing concern for Sanjay: Bela Sehgal - Jun 23, 2012