Sanjay Dutt reaches Manali to shoot ‘Lamhaa’November 14th, 2008 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Nov 14 (IANS) Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt arrived at popular tourist resort of Manali in Himachal Pradesh for the shooting of director Rahul Dholakia’s “Lamhaa”, after it was moved out of Jammu and Kashmir due to protests there. Sanjay has a busy schedule and he will be shooting at various locations for the film during his week-long stay.
His wife, Manyata, is also accompanying him.
Bipasha Basu, who is playing the lead role in the film, and Rakhi Sawant are also reported to have joined other team members in Manali.
A large crowd gathered at Bhuntar airport near Kullu town to receive Sanjay.
Besides shooting at Naggar, known for quaint old houses, the film will have scenes of the 13,050-feet high Rohtang Pass, the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti, Solang Nullah and Patlikul.
Producer Bunty Walia, who had hoped to shoot “Lamhaa” in the Kashmir valley, was forced to pull out his crew from the region after the shooting was disrupted more than once.
- Still snowing tourists in Himachal hills - Mar 25, 2011
- Tight security ahead of Gandhi's visit - Jun 25, 2010
- Himachal hills may experience more snow - Nov 22, 2010
- Sonia Gandhi to lay Rohtang tunnel foundation Monday - Jun 25, 2010
- Stuck since December, they await Himalayan road's reopening - May 24, 2011
- Luxury bus service between Manali and Leh reopens - Jul 02, 2011
- Mercury dips, Himachal lakes begin to freeze - Nov 12, 2011
- 'Rohtang's ecology needs preservation' - Nov 27, 2011
- Permit must for Manali-Leh travel by non-Himachal vehicles - Jun 26, 2011
- Himachal shivers, Shimla has season's coldest night - Jan 06, 2012
- Snow in Manali hills, tourists happy on 11.11.11 - Nov 11, 2011
- Bollywood Film Lamhaa Banned In Middle East - Jul 15, 2010
- Manali-Leh road link may be used round-the-year - Jun 26, 2010
- Hills overlooking Manali get first snowfall - Sep 14, 2010
- Snowfall in Manali, hopes up for white V-Day - Feb 13, 2011