Sanjay Dutt meets Narendra ModiMay 17th, 2010 - 10:41 pm ICT by IANS
Gandhinagar, May 17 (IANS) Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi Monday to discuss a proposal to set up a film city in the state.
Dutt was with the chief minister for over an hour and later told reporters that the project was still at the proposal stage.
The chief minister is reported to have suggested Kutch as the location for the proposed film city.
Dutt said no final decision has been taken about either the location or the investment.
Gujarat is emerging as a hot destination for Bollywood players as actors Shatrughan Sinha, Anupam Kher, Raveena Tandon and Paresh Raval have also met the chief minister in connection with film-related projects.
- Raveena praises Anupam Kher's sense of humour (Movie Snippets) - Jul 10, 2011
- Raveena signs movie with Sanjay Dutt - Jun 21, 2011
- Asia's largest solar park functional in Gujarat - Apr 19, 2012
- Happy Janmashtami, says Bollywood - Aug 22, 2011
- Gujarat cabinet expanded, six new ministers sworn in - Feb 02, 2011
- Anil Ambani commits $11 bn investment in Gujarat - Jan 12, 2011
- Bollywood's Laden injured (Movie Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
- Anupam most romantic man, says wife Kirron Kher - Jan 04, 2012
- Nirma stir farm leader meets Modi - Mar 18, 2011
- Bollywood mourns for victims of Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Foundation laid for Narmada canal project in Kutch - Apr 09, 2011
- Anupam pays 'smiling tribute' to late father in Shimla - May 03, 2012
- Maruti plans 10 lakh capacity plant in Gujarat - May 31, 2011
- MCD campaign: BJP banks on stars, Congress on ministers - Apr 07, 2012
- Agra set for mega Mayawati rally - Feb 21, 2012