Sanjay, Akshay escape underwater mishap (Snippets)July 13th, 2008 - 12:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 13 (IANS) Bollywood actors Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar and cameraman Peter Zuccarini narrowly escaped a mishap while filming an underwater sequence in the Bahamas for their forthcoming film “Blue”. The actors and the cameraman were 50 feet under water to shoot a scene that required a ship to be blasted.
But due to the underwater conditions, the blast didn’t go as planned, creating panic among crewmembers. And the cameraman used his presence of mind to get Sanjay, Akshay and himself out before any harm took place, a release said.
“Blue”, an action thriller produced by Ashtavinayak Cinevision, is believed to be one of the most expensive Bollywood films shot so far. Directed by Anthony D’Souza, the cast also includes Lara Dutta, Katrina Kaif and Zayed Khan.
Aditya Narayan follows strict fitness regime
Young singer and anchor Aditya Narayan, who is currently hosting Zee TV’s music reality show “Sa re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009″, is working hard to remain physically fit.
The 20-year-old son of well known singer Udit Narayan has reportedly been offered a movie by director Vikram Bhatt and has now adopted a special diet to fit in with the character he plays.
According to members of his show’s crew, Aditya eats small meals every three hours and avoids snacking, a release said.
His dietician has recommended that he sleep for a minimum eight hours a day and he take her instructions very seriously.
Shankar Mahadevan’s punctuality led him to empty set
Unlike many others in tinsel town who walk in late for their shoots, music director and singer Shanker Mahadevan makes it a point to be punctual.
Despite heavy rains in Mumbai, Mahadevan walked in early to shoot a promo for television talent show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009″, of which he is a judge.
Most crewmembers walked in late for the shoot and were taken by surprise to see the singer-composer ready and waiting in the green room, a release said.
- Aditya Is Back To Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Daler Mehndi To Judge - May 28, 2010
- Raja Pandit finally composes independently for 'Jeet lengey Jahaan' (With Image) - Jan 05, 2012
- Kids should get sugar-coated criticism: 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs' judges - May 25, 2011
- 'X-Factor' is beyond the mediocracy of talent shows: Sonu Nigam - Feb 23, 2011
- Anything for my wife, says Vivek (Movie Snippets) - Aug 22, 2012
- 'Sur Kshetra' no less than India-Pakistan cricket match: Reshammiya - Sep 12, 2012
- Shah Rukh feels Roman love (Movie Snippets) - Nov 02, 2010
- Blue-Aladdin heads in Li'l Champs. - Oct 06, 2009
- Feature: Where is Sa re ga ma pa challenge? - Mar 19, 2010
- 'Blue' promises never-seen-before visuals and stunts - Sep 30, 2009
- Zee TV’s SaReGaMaPa To Celebrate Christmas With Ghulam Ali And Mika - Dec 21, 2010
- Composers bring out the best in singers: Sajid-Wajid - Jun 15, 2010
- 'Blue' director's next is a sci-fi adventure film - Jul 08, 2011
- Indian, Pakistani singers to battle it out on 'Sur-kshetra' - Dec 21, 2011
- New Indo-Pak music show shoot shifted to Dubai - Jan 23, 2012
Tags: action thriller, aditya narayan, akshay kumar, bollywood actors, bollywood films, cinevision, film blue, fitness regime, forthcoming film, katrina kaif, lara dutta, presence of mind, sanjay dutt, special diet, television talent, tinsel town, underwater conditions, underwater sequence, zayed khan, zuccarini