Sandy Linter: Beauty Is In The Hands Of The Makeup ExpertJune 20th, 2009 - 9:32 pm ICT by GD
Did you know what made Michelle Trachtenberg get such gorgeous and expressive eyes, well, its the magic created by Sandy Linter, the celebrity make-up artist, who teamed up with Lancome to bring glamorous effects. Sandy has used shades of Lancome to bring out a silky soft complexion of Michelle and to accentuate her eyes she used color design eye shadow.
Sandy Linter has spent 2 decades of her life in the beauty industry. According to her, looks can be made alluring with the right shades of make-up matching ones skin-tone, keeping oneself abreast to newly launched product lines, going for spa treatments and even giving a touch of the eyeliner to lift those drowsy eyes.
From her write-ups it is very much visible that she wants to create an awareness amongst women of every age to stand up and go for a change in their looks, if they have to. She does not hesitate in saying that if one needs to approach a professional beauty expert, one can go ahead, or simply take up a picture of an actress with whom one can identify oneself and try giving herself a similar makeover. No harm, in trying new looks.
Sandy Linter has won the ELLE 2009 Genius Award winner, for her rewarding beauty tips which can be incorporated in few seconds to create flattering looks.
Now this is exciting news for all you fashionable people. You can win a makeover from Lancome Beauty at Every Age Expert just by posting a question for Sandy Linter on The Lancome Blog. The winner gets 15 minutes over the phone with Sandy during which she’ll give specific advice, tips, and tricks on beauty. After which she’ll pick out 10 Lancome products she thinks are perfect for the person she is speaking to and have them sent right over to her. Enter at The Lancome Blog for more information.
- Marilyn Monroe inspires beauty range - Feb 23, 2012
- How to create dramatic eyes? - Sep 11, 2010
- Now, try out dozens of looks in minutes with the magic make-up mirror - Mar 29, 2011
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Magic mirror helps you to be your beauteous best - Mar 29, 2011
- Emma promotes Lancome lipstick - Jan 04, 2012
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- New Years Eve Makeup Looks 2010: Some Tips - Dec 19, 2010
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Witherspoon always carries her make-up kit - Mar 07, 2011
- Conrad penning beauty book - Oct 29, 2011
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Courteney Cox helms beauty blog - Jul 13, 2011
- Know The Best Eye Shadow For Your Eye Color - Nov 14, 2010
Tags: advice tips, beauty expert, beauty industry, beauty tips, celebrity make up, complexion, design eye, exciting news, expressive eyes, eye shadow, eyeliner, genius award, lancome, makeup expert, michelle trachtenberg, professional beauty, sandy linter, skin tone, spa treatments, ups