Sandra Bullock ‘won’t take Jesse James back’August 17th, 2010 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 17 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock will not take her cheating estranged husband Jesse James back, according to sources.
Bullock and James split in March following allegations of James’ infidelity from multiple mistresses.
“Sandra will not be taking him back or spending any quality time with Jesse. They are over and she has made it very clear to Jesse,” the New York Post quoted an insider as telling FoxNews.com.
The duo, however, is keeping in touch but only to the extent necessary for her to be able to spend time with his children.
“Sandra and Jesse speak infrequently, via email and other people. It’s a lot to take on so close to their break-up … but it is all about the kids,” the source said.
“She is not ready to give up on Jesse’s children. She wants to be in their lives and continue to spend time with them.
“Sandra will not be letting him back into her life otherwise. She is holding strong and firm to her solo future plans,” the source added. (ANI)
- Sandra Bullock And Jesse James In Talking Terms? - Jun 26, 2010
- Bullock to spend Christmas with ex-husband? - Dec 13, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's 'master plan' to divorce Jesse James - Apr 22, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Is Not Dating Ryan Reynolds - Dec 23, 2010
- Bullock 'delays divorce to work out amicable deal with James' - Apr 17, 2010
- Sandra Bullock 'to reunite with ex-hubby on Christmas' - Dec 14, 2010
- Sandra Bullock 'prepares divorce papers' - Apr 06, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Jesse James puts up his Orange County home for sale - May 24, 2010
- Betty White is angry with Sandra Bullock's husband for cheating on her - Mar 24, 2010
- Sandra Bullock moves out of family home - Mar 18, 2010
- Donny Deutsch Calls Jesse James "Low-Life" - Jan 28, 2011
- Bullock faces camera after six months - Aug 26, 2010
- Jesse James Appear Before Jury - Jun 12, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's home on sale - May 02, 2010