Sandra Bullock wins Oscar, loses husband (Lead)March 18th, 2010 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Sandra Bullock triumphed at the Oscars by winning the best actress trophy for her impressive performance in “The Blind Side”, but reports of her husband’s infidelity gave her little time to savour the victory.
The star Monday left the Southern California house that she shared with Jesse James, people.com quoted a source as saying.
James had an 11-month relationship with Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee, reports dailymail.co.uk. McGee, whose whole body is covered with tattoos, told In Touch magazine that she called 40-year-old James her ‘Vanilla Gorilla’ and gave salacious details of their time together.
Following the reports, Bullock cancelled the London screening of “The Blind Side”. She was expected to attend it on Tuesday with her co-star, newcomer Quinton Aaron.
Warner Brothers announced that the event and its accompanying parties were off because “unforeseen circumstances” had arisen which meant Bullock was “no longer available to travel”.
The actress had a string of unsuccessful relationships before meeting James, a former bodyguard to heavy metal groups, when she took her young godson to the set of his now-axed TV show “Monster Garage” in 2004.
The couple married a year later, in July 2005 in a sunset ceremony at a ranch north of Santa Barbara attended by 300 guests. She became his third wife almost five years ago.
- Heartbroken Sandra cancels premiere of 'The Blind Side' - Mar 18, 2010
- Michelle McGee Did Not Know Jesse James Was Married! - Oct 14, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Calls Off London Premier; Jesse James' Affairs Tumble Out - Mar 18, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's hubby hit with love rat claims - Mar 18, 2010
- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee targets Sandra Bullock in spoof video - Mar 23, 2010
- Jesse James Blames Unhappy Childhood For His Misdemeanor - May 27, 2010
- Michele McGee Apologizes To Sandra Bullock - Apr 14, 2010
- Sandra Bullock shares bed with nine dogs! - May 07, 2010
- Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee has 'no regrets' about Jesse James affair - Oct 13, 2010
- Cheating scandal lands McGee a job - Apr 05, 2010
- Bullock angry about Jesse's tell-all book - Apr 22, 2011
- Michelle McGee was obsessed with Jesse James, claims ex hubby - Mar 23, 2010
- Michelle McGee's Dad Supports Daughter Over Jesse James Affair - Mar 28, 2010
- I would forgive Kat if she cheats: Jesse James - May 07, 2011
- Bullock faces camera after six months - Aug 26, 2010
Tags: best actress, blind side, bodyguard, bombshell, co star, dailymail, godson, impressive performance, infidelity, jesse james, london march, london screening, metal groups, monster garage, oscars, sandra bullock, sunset ceremony, unforeseen circumstances, vanilla gorilla, warner brothers