Sandra Bullock stalker banned for 3 yearsAugust 8th, 2010 - 4:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 8 (ANI): Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock has won a three-year restraining order against a stalker.
Thomas Weldon, 41, has been stalking Bullock for seven years, reports the Daily Star.
Described by Bullock lawyer as an unmedicated schizophrenic, Weldon cannot go near Bullock, her baby son Louis, her staff or her ex-husband’s three children.
‘The Blind Side’ actress first obtained a restraining order against Weldon in 2003 after he repeatedly tried to send her messages and he voluntarily went into a mental hospital.
Her latest request came after an incident last month when Weldon drove Wyoming from his Tennessee home to see her. (ANI)
- Bullock gets restraining order against stalker - Aug 08, 2010
- Sandra Bullock gets restraining order against stalker again - Jul 20, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Obtains Restraining Order Against Stalker - Jul 20, 2010
- Bullock gets restraining order against stalker - Jul 20, 2010
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Aniston granted 3 yrs restraining order against 'delusional stalker' - Aug 10, 2010
- Bullock to spend Christmas with ex-husband? - Dec 13, 2010
- Bullock sues watch company - Mar 03, 2012
- Bullock not in contact with stepdaughter - May 05, 2011
- Selena Gomez receives death threat - Oct 18, 2011
- Sandra Bullock spotted with Jesse James for the first time after split - Aug 12, 2010
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Sandra Bullock not adopting another child - Nov 26, 2010
- Bullock buys $22.9 million house - May 28, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder - Feb 25, 2011