Sandra Bullock laughs off Ryan Reynolds romance rumoursJanuary 18th, 2011 - 1:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 18 (ANI): Sandra Bullock has dismissed rumours that she’s dating Ryan Reynolds, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
Rumours of a romance between the two started making rounds after Ryan, 34, filed for divorce from his wife of two years - actress Scarlett Johansson - last month.
Bullock however, made it clear that there is only one man in her life right now, her son Louis, saying, “it’s all I can handle,” reports the Daily Mail.
While addressing Ryan rumours, she told The Today Show’s Al Roker during a pre-show interview: “I think there will be a collective sigh among women across the United
States when I say he’s not my lovah. He’s just an amazing friend for 10 years . . . but I don’t get his loving after dark.” (ANI)
- Reynolds is not my lover, says Sandra Bullock - Jan 18, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Undergoing Betrayal Over Sandra Bullock’s Blossoming Romance ... - Jan 16, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds are planning their wedding - Sep 23, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sudeikis romance rumours - Jan 26, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson kiss at MTV Movie Awards 'was Sandra Bullock's idea' - Jun 08, 2010
- Is Ryan Reynolds dating Blake Lively? - Oct 24, 2011
- Sandra Bullock's baby Louis has his own iPad! - Jan 18, 2011
- Bullock denies enjoying date nights with Reynolds - Dec 23, 2010
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson And Ryan Reynolds Reunite Over Teary Dinner - Feb 03, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Is Not Dating Ryan Reynolds - Dec 23, 2010
- Only man in my life is my son: Bullock - Feb 10, 2012
- Johansson, Reynolds 'tried to hold' their marriage together - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: 10 years, actress, al roker, collective sigh, daily mail, dating, divorce, london jan, pre show, relationship, romance, ryan reynolds, sandra bullock, scarlett johansson, today show, united states