Sandra Bullock ‘hates’ musicalsMay 21st, 2009 - 12:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 21 (IANS) Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock has warned directors not to approach her for a musical as she doesn’t want to star in one.
The “Miss Congeniality” actress has won over audiences for years with starring roles in romantic comedies but she “hates” watching actors sing and dance on Broadway and the big screen, reported contactmusic.com.
The 44-year-old insists that she will continue to stick strictly to acting as the thought of starring in a musical makes her cringe.
“I won’t tackle a musical. I’m not a singer. People don’t want to see me in a musical. I hate them. I do know my limits,” said Bullock.
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to play a nerd - Oct 04, 2010
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- Only man in my life is my son: Bullock - Feb 10, 2012
- Sandra Bullock Shimmers At Golden Globe Awards 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
- Efron eyes Broadway stint - Sep 14, 2012
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012
- Bullock plans photo shoot for son - Dec 25, 2011
- Rihanna to concentrate on film career - Apr 14, 2012
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Sandra Bullock plans liposuction to get Oscar-ready! - Feb 03, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Gets Back With 'The Proposal' Director - Oct 21, 2010
- Not giving up music career: Hudgens - Feb 09, 2012
- Ex-mistress Michelle McGee urges Jesse James' fiancee to 'run for her life' - Jan 26, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Won't Adopt Jesse James' Kids - Mar 31, 2010
- Sandra Bullock won't be adopting Jesse James' children - Mar 31, 2010