Sandra Bullock has special seat-belts for pet poochesApril 10th, 2009 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 10 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock has apparently designed special seat belts for her pet dogs so that they don’t get hurt while riding in the car.
According to her friends, the ‘Speed’ star fears that her pooches, Ruby and Poppy, will be hurt in a collision, after her car was struck by a drunk driver recently.
And that incident, coupled with a plane disaster, which cost her pets a decade ago, has made her strap her dogs up.
“More than 10 years ago, all her dogs died when they rode cargo on an airplane. She was devastated and vowed never to let anything bad happen to her pets again,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Star magazine.
“A lot of people think she’s overdoing it, but she doesn’t care. At least she knows her dogs are safe,” the source added. (ANI)
- Sandra Bullock's biker hubby is not her only bedmate - Feb 26, 2009
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Cooper hunting for a dog sitter - Aug 13, 2012
- Mariah Carey hires dog shrink to ready dogs for twin babies' arrival - Mar 15, 2011
- Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds are planning their wedding - Sep 23, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Undergoing Betrayal Over Sandra Bullock’s Blossoming Romance ... - Jan 16, 2011
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- De Niro's gifts for Cooper's dog - Oct 31, 2011
- Is Ryan Reynolds dating Blake Lively? - Oct 24, 2011
- Sandra Bullock 'to reunite with ex-hubby on Christmas' - Dec 14, 2010
- Aniston to adopt new dog - Jan 20, 2012
- Sandra Bullock And Jesse James In Talking Terms? - Jun 26, 2010
- Bullock's ex-hubby determined to marry Kat Von - Jun 20, 2011
Tags: 10 years, actress sandra bullock, airplane, decade, disaster, drunk driver, fears, hollywood, hollywood actress, pet dogs, pets, poppy, riding in the car, ruby, sandra bullock, seat belts, speed star, star magazine