Sanderson to design Allen’s wedding shoesMay 27th, 2011 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 27 (IANS) Singer Lily Allen has approached British designer Rupert Sanderson to design two pair of shoes for her wedding day next month.
“He’s making me a pair of flats and a pair of heels, so I can run up and down hills. It’s much nicer to have two pairs, I think. I just really hope it doesn’t rain,” vogue.co.uk quoted Allen as saying.
The 26-year-old will tie the knot with fiance Sam Cooper June 11 in Gloucestershire, Southwest England.
Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld will create the singer’s wedding dress.
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Lily Allen worried storm may spoil her wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Lily Allen gets cooking lesson from Gordon Ramsay - May 24, 2011
- Lily Allen to spend honeymoon at Glastonbury - May 21, 2011
- Allen watches fashion show during honeymoon - Jun 25, 2011
- Lily Allen hires 12-year-old DJ for wedding - Jun 08, 2011
- Lily Allen gets bride's nightmare - pimple! - Jun 11, 2011
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Lily Allen sends out farmer-themed wedding invites - Mar 30, 2011
- Lily Allen sends invites for June 11 wedding - Mar 31, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Lagerfeld turned designer by accident - Aug 06, 2012
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
Tags: designer karl lagerfeld, fashion designer, fiance, karl lagerfeld, knot, lily allen, pair of shoes, rain, rupert sanderson, sam cooper, shoes london, southwest england, two pairs, vogue, wedding day, wedding dress, wedding shoes