Sanders promises to be a better husbandAugust 24th, 2012 - 4:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 24 (IANS) Director Rupert Sanders will try to do everything he can to save his marriage with model Liberty Ross. After cheating on her with actress Kristen Stewart, he has agreed to be a better husband.
The 41-year-old is now ready to accept all terms and conditions that Ross has decided to set - and one of them demands he be a better husband, reports tmz.com.
However, the model is behaving in a calm manner and does not wish to rush into anything.
According to sources, any decision about their relationship is not going to come out anytime soon and might take a few more months.
The couple have two children.
- Ross giving marriage second chance? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Liberty Ross spotted with no wedding ring - Aug 08, 2012
- Rupert Sanders wants to save marriage - Aug 09, 2012
- Ross unsure about reconciliation with Sanders - Aug 26, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Ross didn't leave house after affair shock - Sep 11, 2012
- Liberty Ross wants to meet Pattinson - Aug 05, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Sanders apologises to family for Stewart fling - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson's sisters hate Stewart - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012