Sanders apologises to family for Stewart flingJuly 27th, 2012 - 4:17 am ICT by IANS
New York, July 27 (IANS) British director Rupert Sanders has apologised to his wife and children for cheating on them with actress Kristen Stewart while shooting for “Snow White and the Huntsman”
“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family,” people.com quoted Sanders as saying.
“My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” he added.
The 41-year-old is married to actress-model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two kids.
Stewart, 22, has been in a relationship with her “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson, 26, since they first met when filming nearly four years ago.
Stewart has publicly apologised for the “hurt and embarrassment” she caused, which she said “jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob”.
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Rupert Sanders wants to save marriage - Aug 09, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Ross giving marriage second chance? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012