Sam Worthington Nominated As ‘Most Powerful Celebrity In Hollywood’October 11th, 2010 - 6:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Australian actor Sam Worthington, who, in the recent past has been a part of several commercial hits in Hollywood, has been voted the most powerful celebrity in Hollywood. With films like “Avatar”, Clash of the Titans” and “Terminator Salvation” to his name, the popularity rating of the powerhouse performer seems to be increasing day by day. And taken into consideration, apart from the popular votes that the actor has earned over the last couple of months, was the huge amount of money that his films collected while playing at the theaters, “Avatar” breaking all records to be the highest grosser of all times.
Media reports estimate that the total budget of the recently released Sam Worthington movies have well crossed the billion mark and the cash boxes are still counting the money dropping in from theaters all over the world. Needless to say that Sam Worthington, too, has been raking in the moolah while his films continue to remain at the top of all rankings given by film critics. And with money comes power. So Sam Worthington is definitely the most powerful man in Hollywood today!
Following shortly behind the ‘Avatar’ man is ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe, who at a very young age of 21, has earned an almost cult status in Hollywood, thanks to the superbly popular J K Rowling adaption “Harry Potter”. While Sam Worthington is the most powerful celebrity, Johnny Depp has been voted the most powerful entertainer in Hollywood.
- Sam Worthington is Hollywood's most powerful celebrity - Oct 09, 2010
- No 3D Version For 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' - Oct 11, 2010
- Jennifer Lawrence to get $10 million for next 'Hunger Games' - Aug 08, 2012
- Will J. K. Rowling Pen Down More Harry Potter Books? - Nov 15, 2010
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Avatar To Re - Released On 27th August - Aug 26, 2010
- Hollywood scored high with fantasies, action in India (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Wears a Bra In “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” - Oct 21, 2010
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Rowling plans 'Harry Potter' encyclopaedia - Apr 18, 2012
- 'Waste Land' Beats Rupert And Kristen, 'Saw 3D’ Betters Them Too - Nov 02, 2010
- Avatar Opening Week Box Office of Rs 40 crores... - Dec 24, 2009
- 'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1' grosses $657 million - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,