Sam Worthington mistaken for Zach GalifianakisSeptember 30th, 2011 - 6:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) “Avatar” star Sam Worthington says he is often mistaken for actor Zach Galifianakis ever since he has grown a beard.
“I get recognised more at the moment because I’ve got a beard and people think I’m Zach Galifianakis. They go, ‘Hangover 2 rocked, dude!” he told Shortlist magazine.
“But in reality I’ve always been able to go under the radar. I had a big career in Australia but I could still go out to the local bar,” Worthington added.
The actor, who parted ways with girlfriend Natalie Marks recently, also said he would never use his fame to chat up with women, although his friends do, reports contactmusic.com.
“My mates exploit (my fame) all they can. They always exploit it.”
- Cooper wants to do 'Hangover 3' - Jul 30, 2011
- Sam Worthington was advised by Russell Crowe on how to handle fame - Jan 09, 2011
- Robert Downey Jr. would 'love to work in The Hangover 2' - Nov 01, 2010
- Crowe helps Worthington handle fame - Jan 09, 2011
- Lovemaking scenes embarrass Zach Galifianakis - May 22, 2011
- 'Hangover' actor smokes a joint on TV show - Nov 01, 2010
- Sam Worthington 'splits from long-time girlfriend' - Jan 25, 2011
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- Worthington planning Hollywood break - Aug 13, 2011
- Worthington splits from girlfriend - Jan 25, 2011
- Galifianakis's rude encounter with January Jones - May 25, 2011
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- Sam Worthington's lazy days - Oct 02, 2011
- Brad Pitt wants more comedy - Oct 10, 2011
- 'Hangover III' to be filmed in September - Mar 24, 2012