Sam Worthington favourite to play PhantomDecember 19th, 2008 - 5:53 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Dec 19 (IANS) Little-known Australian actor Sam Worthington is the front-runner for the coveted role of Phantom in the forthcoming comic book movie adaptation “The Ghost Who Walks”. Imdb.com reports that Australian director Tim Boyle will direct the “The Ghost Who Walks” and he is keen to cast as much homegrown talent as possible. Boyle had worked with Worthington on low budget action movie “Fink” and is keen for the pair to reunite.
According to Moviehole.net, the two have yet to discuss the role and Boyle has yet to learn from studio chiefs if he will also be allowed to direct the movie.
Worthington, 22, will next be seen in director McG’s Christian Bale-starring “Terminator: Salvation”.
- Worthington felt like an infant opposite Neeson in new film - Apr 02, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight' sequel to hit screens in 2012 - May 02, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Worthington keen to star in 'Commmando' reboot - Aug 18, 2010
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- Natalie Portman rubbishes 'Dragon Tattoo' movie rumours - Jul 27, 2010
- Worthington planning Hollywood break - Aug 13, 2011
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- Avatar's Sam Worthington Splits With Longtime Love Natalie Mark - Jan 26, 2011
- Top 10 Hollywood movies India fell for (Flashback 2009) - Dec 19, 2009
- Butler, Worthington to star in 'Hunter Killer' - Oct 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to judge US 'X Factor'? - Mar 03, 2011
- Simpson for US 'The X Factor'? - Mar 03, 2011
- Dustin Hoffman to appear in Fockers again? - Aug 06, 2010
- Mickey Rourke quits Conan The Barbarian remake - Mar 17, 2010