Sam Mendes is perfect director: CraigSeptember 29th, 2011 - 6:37 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 29 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig is excited about upcoming James Bond movie, tentatively titled “Bond 23″, and hails filmmaker Sam Mendes as “the perfect director” to tackle the blockbuster.
“Bond 23″ is slated for a 2012 release.
“We’ve got a great script this time. I’m as excited about this script as I was about the Casino Royale script. I think in Sam (Mendes) we’ve got the perfect director. The cast is coming together now. I can’t wait to get going on it,” contactmusic.com quoted the 43-year-old as saying.
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Mendes wasn't sure about Craig as Bond - Apr 20, 2012
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- New 'James Bond' movie named 'Skyfall' - Nov 03, 2011
- Adele likely to sing closing credit of 'Skyfall' - Sep 12, 2012
- Harris finds the next Bond movie special - Jul 04, 2011
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
- Albert Finney onboard for the new James Bond movie - Nov 01, 2011
- Cash Crisis Leads To Axing Of James Bond Film - Jul 05, 2010
- New James Bond film to release next year - Jan 12, 2011
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
- Frieda Pinto to be next Bond girl - Mar 21, 2010