Salman turns multi-lingual!October 4th, 2011 - 7:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 4 (IANS) Salman Khan knows how to strike a chord with the audience. This time he has turned multi-lingual to promote History Channel and will talk effortlessly in five languages.
The 45-year-old actor, who is also the brand ambassador of the factual entertainment channel, will be seen in promos promoting the channel and its ideology by talking effortlessly in Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi and Hindi.
The “Dabangg” actor has got into “Jaisa Des Waisa Bhes” character and says “Thrill and adventure comes your way … watch HISTORY being made every day” in the five languages.
- National Geographic launched in Bengali - Oct 14, 2010
- Bilingual dictionaries to promote India's mother tongues - Mar 12, 2012
- Now, watch Nat Geo in Tamil - Jun 16, 2011
- Gautham Menon to relaunch Aditya Roy Kapoor - Jan 24, 2012
- Multi-linguilism shapes children's emotional development - Aug 03, 2012
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- I am thrilled beyond comprehension: Usha Uthup (Interview) - Jan 25, 2011
- Sex education is an important subject, says Riteish - Sep 13, 2012
- Ecelectic mix and new cinema tech on show at IFFI - Nov 30, 2011
- Meant for private, national channels, Aamir's show to make history - Apr 13, 2012
- Google can now translate five Indian languages - Jun 22, 2011
- Bengali music lovers to get new 24x7 platform - Feb 06, 2011
- India, Bangladesh plan joint event on mother language day - Feb 20, 2012
- UF Media To Launch UFX Music Channel - Jun 03, 2010
- Amitabh croons 'Ekla...' for 'Kahaani', promotes it on Twitter, blog - Jan 12, 2012