Salman to resume shooting on Sep 10September 6th, 2011 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 6 (IANS) Bollywood star Salman Khan, who recently underwent a surgery in Pittsburgh, US, to treat a nerve problem, is expected to resume shooting for “Ek Tha Tiger” from Sep 10 in Dublin.
“Salman has to get a check-up done in three months to decide if he needs to get a second procedure done. He should commence shooting for Yash Raj soon in Dublin,” said Atul Agnihotri, his brother-in-law and the producer of his blockbuster “Bodyguard”.
“Salman has a trigeminal neuralgia with an AV malformation. He also has another rare complication. He has been treated in the US. The procedure took seven hours and it is successful,” he added.
“Ek Tha Tiger” is a Yash Raj Films (YRF) production venture and Kabir Khan will direct it. Sources at YRF confirm that the shooting resumes on Sep 10, which incidentally is the date when Salman’s last Eid release “Dabangg” had come out.
The crew, including Katrina Kaif (who, as reported, has set aside all other projects), has been keeping itself on hold monitoring Salman’s post-surgery recuperation. Now they can heave a sigh of relief as Salman is well on the way to recovery.
“After the seven-hour surgery, the doctors had prescribed a strict regime for Salman to follow. But he has defied the rules, as usual. He’s filled with mauj-masti in the US. Salman has been calling up his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri for the box office figures of ‘Bodyguard’. Though the doctors have predicted the possibility of a second surgery three months from now, Salman has healed with amazing dexterity, leaving even his surgeons flummoxed,” said a source.
About Salman not paying attention to doctors’ orders, Agnihotri said: “He is en route to recovery, defying post-operation instructions. That’s Salman for you.”
- Why didn't Sohail go for Salman's surgery? - Sep 03, 2011
- Salman returns to Mumbai after surgery - Sep 30, 2011
- Actors should forget health issues while shooting: Salman Khan - Jul 21, 2012
- Salman fine after surgery - Sep 01, 2011
- Tigers can't make excuses of being unwell: Salman Khan (Interview) - Aug 21, 2012
- No Plans to screen 'Tiger' for late RAW agent's family - Jul 27, 2012
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- Johar recalls 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' premiere (Movie Snippets) - Oct 16, 2011
- I'm honoured to be working with Yash-ji: Salman (With Images) - May 04, 2011
- Raj Babbar felicitated for 'Bodyguard' success - Sep 04, 2011
- Expect fireworks at Bollywood box office this Diwali - Sep 02, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
- One can easily fall in love with Katrina: Salman - Jul 13, 2012
- YRF launches digital poster for 'Ek Tha Tiger' - Aug 11, 2011
- Rs.200 crore doesn't matter for 'Ek Tha Tiger' now: Salman Khan - Sep 17, 2012
Tags: atul agnihotri, blockbuster, bodyguard, bollywood star, dexterity, doctors orders, flummoxed, kabir khan, katrina kaif, masti, nerve problem, rare complication, salman khan, seven hours, sigh of relief, star salman khan, strict regime, surgery recuperation, trigeminal neuralgia, yash raj films