Salman to outdo his dance with ‘Seeti baja ke’April 21st, 2012 - 5:20 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) Superstar Salman Khan, known for his distinct dance steps, says his moves in “Dabangg 2″ song “Seeti baja ke” will outdo the choreography of all his previous hit numbers.
“I’ll dance so much in this song that I’ll tell everyone what dancing is. ‘Jalwa’ (’Wanted’) is nothing, just see how good I’ll dance in this song,” the 46-year-old said here.
In recent times, Salman has shown his ‘jalwa’ in songs like “Dhinka chika”, “Munni badnaam”, “Humka peeni hai” and “Character dheela”.
While he has asked fans to watch out for his new number, Salman is all praise for his brother Arbaaz Khan, who turns director with “Dabangg 2″.
“He is doing a very good job, we are really happy that Arbaaz is directing ‘Dabangg 2′. He is doing a superb job and when you see the film, he’ll become a very big director,” said Salman, who reprises his role of police inspector Chulbul Pandey in the sequel of “Dabangg”.
“Dabangg 2″, which will see Salman being paired with Sonakshi Sinha once again, is slated for release Dec 21.
- Salman Khan Starrer 'Dabangg' Eyes Grand Release On Eid - Sep 09, 2010
- 'Dabangg 2' to release December 2012: Arbaaz - Oct 17, 2011
- All the best for 'Dabangg', Big B wishes Salman - Sep 09, 2010
- Big B Fancied By Malaika's 'Munni Badnam' - Sep 10, 2010
- Movie review - Dabangg (2010) by Joginder Tuteja - Sep 11, 2010
- 'Dabangg' - Salman's rural day out as corrupt cop (IANS preview) - Sep 06, 2010
- 'Dabangg' sequel on the cards: Arbaaz Khan - Sep 15, 2010
- Dabangg Sequel Finalized At Salman's Eid Party On Saturday Night, Sonu Sood Will Play A Double Role - Sep 15, 2010
- 'Dabangg 2' will have Christmas release (Movie Snippets) - Aug 06, 2012
- Salman aims to outdo all Khans by dancing - Jul 30, 2011
- Salman To Promote Dabangg By Judging A Wresting Match In Nagpur - Aug 27, 2010
- Munni... is all set to rock the audience again. - Sep 17, 2010
- Three crew members injured on 'Dabangg 2' sets - Jun 23, 2012
- Salman Khan's Non-Stop Dabangg Party - Sep 30, 2010
- My name should have come with 'Munni…' in Guinness...: Lalit Pandit - Mar 28, 2011