Salman to endorse footwear brand (Movie Snippets)July 23rd, 2012 - 8:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 23 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is on an endorsement spree. After signing on as the face of energy capsules Revital, the actor has now signed on to be a brand ambassador a new, hi-fashion range of Hawaii slippers for footwear brand Relaxo.
Salman features in a TV commercial for the brand.
“I’m glad to be doing this commercial as it is focused on the concept of strength, and completely suits my persona,” Salman said in a statement.
In the ad, the actor will be seen saving different girls from life-threatening situations while flaunting the footwear, and thus reinforcing the idea of style and strength.
“Salman, the heartthrob of India, depicts strength, attitude and style, thus making him the perfect blend for being the brand ambassador of Hawaii slippers,” said Gaurav Dua, executive director, Relaxo Footwears Ltd.
Other brands being endorsed by Salman are Mountain Dew and innerwear brand Dixcy Scott, among others.
Meet Fakhru, the stud of ‘Kya Super…’.
If you thought “Kya Super Kool Hain Hum” boasts of four lead actors, get a reality check. Don’t miss the fifth main character, a pug dog, who is called a “stud” by actors Tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh.
“He is actually a stud, he is a breeding champ,” Riteish said.
“Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum” is an adult comedy and hits theatres this Friday.
Delhi makes women stronger: Kainaz Motivala
She hails from Mumbai, but actress Kainaz Motivala of “Ragini MMS” fame feels the atmosphere in the capital makes women strong.
“Delhi is considered as an unsafe city for women, but I think it makes them more strong and gives them power to fight for their safety,” Kainaz told IANS.
The actress, recently seen in “Challo Driver”, admits that before visiting Delhi, she didn’t have a good opinion about the city, where she shot the movie. But that is changing now.
“Delhi is far better than Mumbai as it is less crowded. After coming here I realised how rocking this city is. I visited places like Delhi Haat, Khan Market and Chandni Chowk where I had the best food items, I loved it,” she said.
- 'Kya Super Kool...' earns Rs.7.12 crore on opening day - Jul 28, 2012
- Ekta to visit Fatehpur Sikri, pray for 'Kya Super...' success - Jun 30, 2012
- 'Lootera' shaping up as memorable film: Ranveer (Movie Snippets) - Jun 26, 2012
- A Marathi 'Cappuccino' by Riteish - Jul 02, 2012
- Legislator objects to Goa depiction in 'Kya Super Kool...' - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum': Uncool show of tasteless humour, bad acting (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 28, 2012
- Riteish embarrassed of his act in 'Kya Super...' - Jul 02, 2012
- Dog is the third hero of "Kya Super..." : Tusshar - Jun 26, 2012
- Riteish and I are two items in 'Kya Super...': Tusshar - Apr 09, 2012
- Now Tusshar's turn to flaunt six-pack - Mar 26, 2012
- Enough of sequels, comedies for Riteish! - Jun 27, 2012
- Neha, Sarah make 'Kya Super...' look fresh: Riteish - Jun 28, 2012
- 'Dostana' act fetches 'Kyaa Super...' over Rs.20 crore - Jun 21, 2012
- Police complaint filed against 'Kya Super Kool...' - Aug 08, 2012
- Leading ladies of 'Kya Kool...' sequel finalised - Oct 06, 2011
Tags: adult comedy, bollywood, different girls, fashion range, footwears, hain, heartthrob, kyaa, mountain dew, mumbai, perfect blend, pug dog, ragini, reality check, riteish deshmukh, salman khan, slippers, snippets, spree, tusshar kapoor