Salman seen without bracelet in DabanggMay 6th, 2010 - 6:31 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 6, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Salman Khan’s Feroza bracelet has been with him over the years. In fact, the star has never been spotted without it and it went on to become a trademark of sorts for Salman. The actor has considered the bracelet to be a lucky charm and never took it off even when he was shooting for his movies.
In Wanted, the bracelet especially stood out. However, the actor is set to do something different. In his latest film, Dabangg, he will be seen sans the bracelet.
According to sources, Salman loves the bracelet a lot and has been wearing it for over 15 years. He doesn’t have any superstitious belief behind wearing the bracelet though. He apparently bought it himself as his dad, Salim Khan, also wears a similar one and Salman likes to imitate everything his father does, as he holds him in high respect.
Salman’s role in Dabangg is that of a cop and he realized that the accessory does not suit the look. According to Abhinav Kashyap, the film’s debutant director and filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s brother, Salman doesn’t wear the bracelet in the film as he plays a tough cop and cops aren’t spotted wearing bracelets with stones.
Salman was apparently very professional about the whole thing too. When he was told that he would have to take off the bracelet for the film, he readily did so.
- R. Richard / Sampurn Wire
- Who will make 'Dabangg 2' if not me, asks Abhinav Kashyap - Nov 13, 2010
- Abhinav Kashyap Will Not Direct Dabangg Sequel - Nov 11, 2010
- It's true, I will direct 'Dabangg' sequel: Arbaaz - Mar 03, 2011
- Sohail not in 'Dabangg' sequel: Arbaaz - Jul 15, 2011
- Dabangg set for an Eid release! - Apr 15, 2010
- Salman wants to re-visit Kashmir (Movie Snippets) - Apr 03, 2012
- 'Dabangg' - Salman's rural day out as corrupt cop (IANS preview) - Sep 06, 2010
- Salman Khan can dance, says choreographer - Jul 29, 2010
- Salman's Hotel In Oslo Laid Under Siege - Sep 21, 2010
- Salim Khan turns script doctor for 'Sher Khan' - Jun 17, 2012
- All the best for 'Dabangg', Big B wishes Salman - Sep 09, 2010
- I want to bring heroes back on screen: Salman Khan (Interview) - May 14, 2011
- Will Salman strike gold again with 'Bodyguard'? (IANS Preview) - Aug 29, 2011
- Brother Anurag Kashyap's influence natural: 'Dabangg' director - Aug 03, 2010
- 5 Major Action Sequences Devised Written And Incorporated; Courtesy Salman - Jul 10, 2010