Salman Rushdie proposes to ex-girlfriendDecember 10th, 2011 - 9:07 am ICT by IANS
New York, Dec 10 (IANS) Just months after parting ways with girlfriend Michelle Barish, reports suggest that author Salman Rushdie has proposed her.
The novelist had parted ways with Barish in March. But he was so keen to have her back that he asked her to marry him just two days after she broke up with her latest boyfriend, billionaire Steve Tisch, in November.
“Salman is besotted. He asked her within 48 hours of her break-up to marry him. He even has a ring,” nypost.com quoted a source as saying.
- Rushdie to speak via video on 'Midnight's Children' (Second Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Rushdie may speak at Jaipur fest - via video - Jan 23, 2012
- UK novelist Martin Amis calls Royal Family 'philistines' - Apr 18, 2011
- Rushdie likely to address Jaipur fest via video (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- Jaipur fest organisers stop reading of Satanic Verses - Jan 20, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Gaga celebrates first 'anniversary' with beau - Aug 08, 2012
- Butler impromptu singing act thrilled diners - Apr 09, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Mike Myers secretly marries girlfriend - Mar 05, 2011
- Rushdie unlikely to attend Jaipur Festival - Jan 17, 2012
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- No babysitter for Polley's daughter - Jun 24, 2012
- La'affaire Rushdie casts long shadow (Jaipur Diary) - Jan 23, 2012