Salman pays tribute to Dara Singh, with a minute’s silenceJuly 12th, 2012 - 5:54 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 12 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Salman Khan along with other actors and media persons kept a minute of silence to pay tribute to Dara Singh, who died Thursday after a brief illness.
Before beginning the launch of the first song of his movie “Ek Tha Tiger” at the Gaity Galaxy here, Salman requested everyone to maintain a minute’s silence in the memory of the late legend.
“He (Dara Singh) was the most amazing person to work with. I know his children really well. As a person, he was the most incredible. It is a huge loss to us and god bless his soul,” Salman said.
The film’s director Kabir Khan and Salman’s co-star Katrina Kaif were also present.
Dara Singh was admitted to a hospital here Saturday after a heart attack. On Wednesday, he was shifted to his home from hospital. He passed away at his residence in Juhu in the morning.
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- Kabir Khan calls 'Ek Tha Tiger' complete package - Aug 12, 2012
- Salim Khan feels 'Ek Tha...' is Salman's landmark film - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be super hit, predicts Aamir - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' not anti-Pakistan, assures Kabir Khan - Jul 11, 2012
- Salman perturbed over marriage-related queries - Jul 12, 2012
- One can easily fall in love with Katrina: Salman - Jul 13, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger': Gripping espionage romp, with unique star chemistry (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Aug 16, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' to release Aug 15 (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- Kareena working with Salman, training for Aamir - Jun 03, 2012
- My wife my greatest critic: Kabir Khan - Aug 10, 2012
- Salman-Katrina's chemistry magical: Kabir Khan - Mar 07, 2012
- Will Ireland be filmmakers' next favourite destination? - Aug 10, 2012
- Salman says no to small town promotional tour - Aug 07, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will sustain on content: Kabir Khan - Aug 09, 2012