Salma Hayek’s Juicy VenturesJuly 25th, 2010 - 8:27 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
July 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Salma Hayek has revealed a secret behind her gorgeously curvaceous figure. The actress said that she has been doing juice cleanses for the last 15 years to stay in shape. She has now collaborated with her friend who is also a professional juicer to come up with a 5 day juice detox delivery program. The ‘Frida’ star said that if she indulge in rich food too much she immediately goes for the juice detox option as it is a good way to reset the body system.
The five day juice detox delivery program is called Cooler Cleanse. The program will cost $58 per day and customers will receive a total of six juices that would add up to less than 1200 calories. The detoxers will eliminate traces of alcohol, processed foods, caffeine and dairy products. The juices pack also includes watermelon lime and almond milk. Salma Hayek said that she always loses weight when she is under the program. She revealed that she also does yoga along side to stay fit.
Salma Hayek also spoke of the benefits that the juice cleanser has on the skin. She felt that she started to glow on the third day of the program that it made her think about the things that she consumes otherwise. Her friend, who owns the brand, said that reducing weight is not the only benefit of the program, the customers will also feel a renewed sense of energy after going through the program. The petite beauty was recently spotted promoting her latest movie ‘Grown Ups’.
- Salma Hayek Perpetrates Juice Cleanses To Remain In Shape And Be Gorgeous - Jul 25, 2010
- Salma Hayek does juice cleanses to stay fit - Jul 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow's fitness secret - detox - Nov 22, 2010
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Detox diets can cause the body to break down - Oct 12, 2009
- Salma Hayek rattled by a snake on the sets of a TV interview - Jun 10, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek Entered The US Territory Unlawfully - Dec 08, 2010
- Hollywood stars Hayek, Banderas shatter stereotypes - Oct 28, 2011
- I entered US as an illegal immigrant, says Salma Hayek - Dec 08, 2010
- Watermelon reduces hardening of arteries - Oct 28, 2011
- Orange juice served in Spanish bars contaminated: Study - Dec 27, 2011
- Salma Hayek admits she eats bugs! - Jun 23, 2010
- 'Frida' moustache just doesn't go away, rues Salma - Oct 31, 2009
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
Tags: actress, alcohol, almond milk, calories, curvaceous figure, dairy products, delivery program, frida star, juicer, juices, kar, lime, rich food, salma hayek, shape, third day, traces, ups, watermelon, yoga