Salma Hayeks daughters rendezvous with ghostsFebruary 11th, 2009 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): Hollywood actress Salma Hayeks daughter recently had an encounter with ghosts in her mothers Los Angeles home.
After the spooky incident, the Follow me Home actress is more than convinced that her mansion is haunted.
Hayek revealed that her 2-year old daughter Valentina woke up in the middle of the night and began talking to a thin air.
“She woke up and her eyes were open and she’’s looking at one specific point and she’’s going, ”No no no no, au revoir,” which means goodbye in French… And she’’s looking at someone, but there’’s no one there, Contactmusic quoted Salma Hayek, as saying.
“I was so scared, and I”m like, ”Yes, au revoir, whoever you are, get out!” And then she started saying it in English: ”Bye bye, bye bye!” I guess she was trying in different languages to see what nationality this ghost was… It was terrifying!” Hayek added. (ANI)
- Hayek bans daughter from 'Savages' set - Jun 18, 2012
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Hayek's daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Aug 13, 2010
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek turns party planner - Oct 23, 2009
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Salma Hayek says her one-year-old daughter is a dictator - Mar 18, 2009