Salma Hayek was hoping for a sonMarch 6th, 2008 - 3:06 pm ICT by admin
London, Mar 6 (ANI): After giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, Salma Hayek has confessed that she initially hoped for a son.
In a recent interview, the new mum said that she was afraid and thats why she wanted a boy and not a girl.
“I wanted a boy. Probably because I was afraid. I think women suffer a bit more than boys, and there is always conflict between mothers and daughters, The Daily Snack quoted her, as telling Glamour magazine.
But now that five-month-old daughter Valentina Paloma is in her life, the 41-year-old admitted she’s loving motherhood.
“Now that she’s here, I’m so happy she is a girl,” she said.
“I feel I was born to have this girl. And I can’t imagine there ever being conflict between us, because I’m in a state of innocence where I love everything she does.
“I just feel so fortunate to be her mother, and it makes me excited about the rest of my life, because I will get to witness her transformation every day, she added. (ANI)
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Hayek bans daughter from 'Savages' set - Jun 18, 2012
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Hayek's daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Aug 13, 2010
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek turns party planner for daughter's b'day - Oct 23, 2009
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for daughter - May 15, 2010
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Dion wanted to quit singing after birth of first child - Apr 04, 2011
- Halle Berry voted sexiest Hollywood mum - Aug 18, 2010