Salma Hayek to unveil grandma-inspired cosmetics lineMarch 17th, 2009 - 1:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 17 (ANI): Salma Hayek is all set to venture into the beauty industry by launching a range of anti-ageing cosmetics.
The Desperado actress is developing a new cosmetics line inspired by her maternal grandmother, former cosmetologist Maria Luisa, whose home-made potions kept her skin glowing well into her 90s.
Although the line is currently unnamed, the 42-year-old Mexican actress is planning to recreate the concoctions, which will be named in her grandmother’’s honour.
“When she died at 96, of course her skin had sagged, but she didn”t have any wrinkles, Contactmusic quoted Hayek as telling InStyle magazine.
She added: She made her own creams using secret ingredients you can only find in Latin America.” (ANI)
- Salma Hayek launching skin care line - Mar 02, 2011
- Salma Hayek to launch her own beauty line - Mar 03, 2011
- Looking young with dermal fillers - Sep 13, 2011
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012
- Forever young - with instant anti-ageing creams! - Jul 10, 2010
- Victoria Beckham gets anti-ageing facial - May 22, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Dr Oz Hosts Anti-Aging Sement - Oct 06, 2011
- Fashion week around, models go for quick fix treatments - Sep 17, 2010
- Alba's simple beauty routine - Jul 01, 2011
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- No plastic surgery for Hayek - Aug 18, 2011
- Salma Hayek's Juicy Ventures - Jul 25, 2010
- Beauty potions, creams of 15th-century recreated - Mar 19, 2011
- Hayek bans daughter from 'Savages' set - Jun 18, 2012