Salma Hayek says her one-year-old daughter is a dictatorMarch 18th, 2009 - 5:16 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 18 (ANI): Salma Hayek insists that her one-year-old daughter is the bossiest toddler she has ever met.
The 42-year-old actress says Valentina her first child with her businessman husband Francois Pinault is a little dictator, reports the China Daily.
“She’’s a little dictator,” she said.
However, the ”Beverley Hills Chihuahua” star admits that Valentina’’s demanding personality only makes her more loveable.
“She is unique, magical - definitely the most colourful person I”ve ever met, she said.
I feel so connected to her, but at the same time, we are completely different. I discover something new about her every day,” she added. (ANI)
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
- Salma Hayek graces the Cannes Festival - May 12, 2011