Salma Hayek marries Francois-Henri Pinault on V-DayFebruary 17th, 2009 - 1:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 17 (ANI): Mexican stunner Salma Hayek is officially off the market. She reportedly married French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault on Valentine’’s Day in Paris, France.
According to sources, the Frida star married her babys daddy on Saturday at the City Hall of the (district) Sixth Arrondissement, in the country’’s capital, reports the Daily Express.
The happy news emerged on Monday, courtesy Le Point newspaper, which the entrepreneur owns.
Later the news was confirmed by Mayor Jean-Pierre Lecoq.
The pair originally announced their engagement in March 2007, but called it off in July 2008.
They have a 16-month-old daughter, Valentina. (ANI)
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- No multi-million dollar wedding for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Salma Hayek honeymoons in Seychelles - May 08, 2009
- Salma Hayek weds on-off billionaire fiance in Paris - Feb 16, 2009
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: arrondissement, businessman, city hall, daily express, day in paris, entrepreneur, francois henri pinault, frida star, happy news, jean pierre, london feb, paris france, salma hayek, stunner, valentine s day