Salma Hayek honeymoons in SeychellesMay 8th, 2009 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) Mexican actress Salma Hayek and her French billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault, who got married on Feb 14, have finally found time for a honeymoon.
The newlyweds jetted off to a remote Seychelles island off the eastern coast of Africa after hosting a belated wedding party in Venice, Italy, in April, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
Salma and Francois-Henri began dating each other in 2006 but called off their engagement last July. However, they decided to get back together later.
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek to eat oysters for Christmas - Oct 24, 2009
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Stars join Hayek for Venice wedding - Apr 25, 2009
- Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem to marry in December? - Nov 26, 2009
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek had a "beautiful wedding", says Charlize Theron - Apr 28, 2009
Tags: actress salma hayek, africa, feb 14, femalefirst, francois henri pinault, french billionaire, honeymoon, honeymoons, london, mexican actress, newlyweds, salma hayek, seychelles island, venice italy, wedding party