Salma Hayek happy being ‘an older mum’April 3rd, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 3 (ANI): Oscar winning actress Salma Hayek feels that having a baby at 40 has helped her become a better mother.
The 42-year-old actress, who has an 18-month-old daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault, believes that her life experience prepared her for the trials and tribulations of parenthood, reports China Daily.
“I thought I was going to need help getting pregnant, and I didn’t,” she told WebMD magazine.
“I feel that I’ve done enough things in life where I can appreciate the time I spend with her as my number one priority and not feel I’m missing out on something. I feel I’m a lot more patient.
“I’m a more fulfilled human being now, and I probably wouldn’t have been 10 years ago. She gets a better mother for being born now,” she added. (ANI)
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- No multi-million dollar wedding for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for daughter - May 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Salma Hayek beats technophobia - Jun 09, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011