Salma Hayek beats technophobiaJune 9th, 2010 - 2:41 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Salma Hayek says her husband Francois-Henri Pinault helped her beat her fear of computers.
“I just learned how to use the computer last week. My husband’s been begging me to learn to do it, it just makes life easier. I’ve been resistant to it but he tricked me,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Hayek claims her now favourite ‘Apple iPad’ was not an easy task to learn.
“I love Sudoku. He said, ‘Look at this iPad, you can play Sudoku here’. So I started doing the Sudoku and learning the other stuff. I’m getting into it now. This is my favourite thing at the moment,” she added.
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for daughter - May 15, 2010