Salma Hayek and tycoon beau are Hollywood’s Richest CoupleJanuary 17th, 2008 - 4:58 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 17 (ANI): Mexican beauty Salma Hayek and businessman beau Francois-Henri Pinault have landed at the first spot in a poll to find Hollywood’s Richest Couple.
It was the pairs combined fortune, which made them win the poll, conducted by In Touch Weekly.
Pinault’s luxury goods company PPR, which owns Gucci Yves Saint Laurent, is said to be worth over 14 billion dollars.
Others making to the new Power Pair top 10 list were Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, music mogul Simon Cowell and Teri Seymour, reports Contactmusic.
New couple Jessica Simpson and American football star Tony Romo also made it to the list. (ANI)
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma Hayek's husband held hostage by his staff - Apr 03, 2009
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Salma Hayek back with French billionaire ex? - Nov 04, 2008
- Jessica Chastain new face of YSL fragrance - Jun 09, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Salma Hayek beats technophobia - Jun 09, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
Tags: american football, billion dollars, businessman, football star, gucci, jessica biel, jessica simpson, justin timberlake, justin timberlake and jessica biel, luxury goods, mexican beauty, music mogul, new couple, power pair, ppr, salma hayek, simon cowell, teri seymour, tony romo, yves saint laurent