Saldana launches fashion websiteAugust 12th, 2011 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 12 (IANS) American actress Zoe Saldana has teamed with her fiance Keith Britton to launch a fashion database website MyFDB.
The website will enlist the database of every magazine shoot, cover, campaign models, photographers, make-up artists and celebrities.
“It’s really for anyone who loves fashion magazines, luxury brands, celebrities, models - you can browse them all MyFDB.COM,”contactmusic.om quoted the 33-year-old as saying.
“Before MyFDB, there wasn’t any website giving fashion professionals’ credit where credit is due for their work. We were inspired to level the playing field for them while organizing the industry by fashion credits,” he added.
- Zoe Saldana ends 11-year relationship - Nov 15, 2011
- Zoe Saldana Engaged To Keith Britton - Jul 01, 2010
- Fashion is an art form: Zoe Saldana - Sep 07, 2010
- Zoe Saldana engaged to beau - Jul 01, 2010
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Zoe Saldana Engaged To Beau Keith Britton - Jul 01, 2010
- Zoe Saldana engaged to long-time beau - Jul 01, 2010
- Zoe Saldana says her fiance 'isn't her type' - Jul 12, 2010
- Zoe Saldana strips for Calvin Klein underwear - Jul 09, 2010
- Lesbian rumours don't bother 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana - Apr 07, 2010
- All about fashion backstage - from stylist Ambika Pillai - Apr 25, 2011
- Rihanna, Aniston, Alba named best dressed - Sep 17, 2010
- Zoe Saldana not pregnant - Feb 21, 2011
- Zoe Saldana not bothered by lesbian label - Apr 07, 2010
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: american actress, celebrities, database website, fashion database, fashion magazines, fashion professionals, fashion website, fiance, keith britton, london, luxury brands, models, photographers, zoe saldana