Sakshi Tanwar, Ram Kapoor team up for TV showApril 21st, 2011 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 21 (IANS) Television tsarina Ekta Kapoor is bringing two of her favourite actors - Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar - together on the small screen. They have been paired up for an unusual love story “Bade Acche Laggte Hain”, to be aired on Sony TV.
Sakshi, who became popular as Parvati Agarwal of “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii” and Ram, who earned fame as Jai Walia of “Kasamh Se”, will be seen in this story of two strangers.
While Sakshi plays a 30-plus, happy go lucky woman, Ram essays a 40-year-old ruthless entrepreneur. What happens when the two cross each other’s paths, and can two strangers make a perfect love story, form the rest of the story.
The show will go on air towards May end.
- TV's old favourites are back - May 20, 2011
- Sakshi Tanwar in tonsil trouble - Jul 07, 2011
- Anjum Chopra turns cricket coach on 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' (TV Snippets) - May 04, 2011
- Ekta promised me an image makeover: Sakshi Tanwar - May 29, 2011
- The bold get bolder on Indian telly - Mar 16, 2012
- I want a six pack: Jiah Khan (Movie Snippets) - Jul 09, 2011
- Jeetendra launches 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain' in Agra - May 18, 2011
- It's romance over reality - 'Swayamvar 3' gets lowest TRP - May 31, 2011
- Experiments work in films, not in TV: Ram Kapoor (Interview) - May 25, 2011
- 'Bade Acche...' love scene was subtle, not vulgar: Jeetendra - Mar 16, 2012
- Acting was no longer a challenge: Prashant Bhatt - May 17, 2012
- Aishwarya Sakhuja comfortable kissing onscreen - Mar 27, 2012
- Sakshi Tanwar makes her 'bold' presence felt - Oct 17, 2011
- Pawan Shankar's litti-chokha treat on sets (TV Snippets) (With Images) - Jun 22, 2012
- Shaan's tryst with acting! (Movie Snippets) - Oct 26, 2011
Tags: actors, entrepreneur, fame, ghar ghar, hain, jai walia, kahaani ghar ghar kii, kasamh se, love story, lucky woman, New Delhi, ram kapoor, rest of the story, sony, sony tv, television, tv show, two strangers