Sage’s death may have drug link?July 20th, 2012 - 3:45 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 20 (IANS) Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of a “drug dealing case” in Sage Stallone’s death although they do not believe he was an addict.
Detectives believe Sylevster Stallon’s son was not an addict as his body structure was not the way drug addicts have, tmz.com reports.
“He was pudgy, and drug addicts are almost always rail thin,” an official source said.
Although authorities could not find a single Hydrocodone tablet in his house, there were 60 gigantic empty prescription bottles. Each bottle is expected to have 500 pills.
Bags of white powder were also reportedly found in his room. Detectives were trying to find out more evidence.
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Larry King's wife attempted suicide by overdosing on prescription drugs - Jun 11, 2010
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- 'Prescription drugs found in Brittany Murphy's bedroom' - Dec 22, 2009
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Corey Haim Obtained 553 Prescription Pills Before Death - Apr 07, 2010
- Corey Haim Attainted In Excess Of 500 Pills Before His Demise - Apr 07, 2010
- Snoop Dogg detained for cannabis on bus - Jan 10, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- After selling two crore tablets, Haryana chemist on the run - Sep 12, 2012
- Michael Jackson administered drugs himself? - Apr 06, 2010
- Opioids now most prescribed class of medications in US - Apr 06, 2011