Sage Stallone was dead for several daysJuly 15th, 2012 - 7:50 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 15 (IANS) Sage Stallone, son of action star Sylvester Stallon, may have been dead for several days before his body was discovered, sources said.
Sage was 36. His body was discovered in his Hollywood Hills home Friday.
“Sage often spent days in his room which was littered with junk, including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food. We are told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were huge,” sources told tmz.com.
Sources say he was living like a hermit. No one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage’s room. In fact, the housekeeper was told to never to even knock at the door.
Sources called the room disgusting, saying it reeked of various smells.
Sage’s mother called the housekeeper Friday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That is when she discovered the body.
Law enforcement sources say Sage’s death was an accident.
- Stallone's son planned to marry before death - Jul 16, 2012
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Sage's death may have drug link? - Jul 20, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- When Sly's half-naked fan finally met his hero - Dec 06, 2010
- Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth (Movie Snippets) - Jul 15, 2012
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- I do one film a year: John Abraham - Sep 29, 2011
- Brigitte Nielsen had sex with Arnie, Sly, and Sean Penn! - Apr 22, 2011
- Sylvester Stallone shuns Viagra - Aug 26, 2010
- Sly persuaded Arnie to make a comeback - Aug 11, 2010