Sad but True: Award-winning actress Natasha Richardson is Brain DeadMarch 18th, 2009 - 10:23 pm ICT by GD
According to reports, popular actress Natasha Richardson had been critically injured and declared brain dead after her ski accident at a resort in Canada. The British born actress was taking ski lesson when she fell on the run. Unfortunately she was not wearing a helmet. Her instructor called the ski patrol after which she was taken to the hotel. When she reached her hotel room, she started complaining of headaches and said that she felt a lot of discomfort. The actress was rushed to the hospital close to the hotel, but later transferred to a hospital in Montreal.
Media reports suggest that her two sons were with her at the time of the accident. It is also said that she did not hit anything before coming to a stop and there were no physical signs of injury on her body.
Natasha Richardson is now being transported from Montreal to New York and is on a life support system. She is now said to be brain dead.
Natasha, 45, has been part of very successful films like “Love actually”, “Street car named Desire” “Cabaret”, and such others. She was recently seen as a guest judge on television hit show “Top Chef”. The unfortunate incident has left all her near and dear ones deeply distressed. Natasha Richardson has been a terrific actress, a loving mother and a wonderful wife and we can only hope and pray that she comes out of this unfateful condition very soon to be in company of her loved ones.
- Natasha Richardson brain dead after ski accident: Reports - Mar 18, 2009
- Actress Natasha Richardson dies after skiing accident - Mar 19, 2009
- Natasha Richardson reportedly "Off Life Support" and dead - Mar 19, 2009
- Sensational actress Natasha Richardson dies after a ski injury - Mar 19, 2009
- Ski instructor asked Richardson to go to hospital - Mar 22, 2009
- Natasha Richardson died of blunt impact to her head - Mar 20, 2009
- Liam Neeson finds love again - Sep 06, 2010
- Natasha Richardson may be brain dead after skiing accident - Mar 18, 2009
- Richardson could have lived if she listened to instructor (Lead) - Mar 22, 2009
- Late Natasha Richardson abhorred skiing, says pal - Mar 24, 2009
- A rose named Natasha Richardson! - Nov 01, 2009
- Ski helmet could have saved Richardson's life - Mar 21, 2009
- Natasha Richardson passes away after skiing accident - Mar 19, 2009
- Natasha Richardson Severely Injured in Ski Accident - Mar 18, 2009
- Jodie Foster will always remember brilliantly talented Natasha Richardson - Mar 20, 2009
Tags: born actress, brain, cabaret, guest judge, headaches, helmet, hotel room, love actually, loving mother, montreal, natasha richardson, physical signs, ski accident, ski lesson, ski patrol, street car named desire, terrific actress, top chef, true award, unfortunate incident