Sachiin Joshi suffers burns while shooting for ‘Azaan’September 6th, 2011 - 8:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 6 (IANS) Actor Sachiin Joshi, who is making his Bollywood debut with “Azaan”, suffered a few burns while shooting a song for the movie in Mumbai last week.
“The unfortunate incident did happen on the sets of the shoot and the marks from the burn have stayed on,” the actor, who sufferred burns on his hand and back, confirmed in a statement. The accident took place Sep 1 and the shoot had to be stopped for a while.
Sachiin, who has earlier worked in Telugu movies like “Mounamelanoyi”, “Ninu Choodaka Nenundalenu” and “Orey Pandu”, was shooting the song “Afreen” at India United Mills in Dadar, Mumbai when the incident took place, said a source from the sets.
The song was being choreographed by Remo D’souza, and it involved fire. The fire went out of control and given the proximity to the actor, it left him with burns.
However, he resumed the shoot soon enough.
- 'Indian audiences have become very intelligent' - Jul 04, 2011
- Bollywood in Dubai for 'Azaan' - Oct 13, 2011
- I always wanted to make a dance film: Remo D'Souza - Jun 05, 2012
- 'F.A.L.T.U' director Remo d'Souza injured - Apr 04, 2011
- Remo D'Souza hospitalised - Oct 04, 2011
- Remo abandons Vashu Bhagnani for next film? - Apr 09, 2011
- ABCD has better dancers than me: Prabhu Deva - Jun 05, 2012
- Sanath, Madhuri do a Sri Lankan jig (With Images) - Jun 30, 2012
- One needs patience to shoot in 3D: Remo D'Souza - Apr 11, 2012
- Madhuri is like lady Michael Jackson: Remo D'Souza - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Dedh Ishqiya' shoot to begin September (Movie Snippets) - May 09, 2012
- Rishi, Madhuri set the stage on fire - Feb 07, 2011
- Dance about energy, passion: Karan Johar - Jun 08, 2012
- Star-studded 'Jhalak...' opener promises dance, drama galore - Jun 17, 2012
- UTV teams up with Remo for first 3D dance film - Aug 30, 2011