Sacha Baron Cohen poses naked as Bruno for GQ magazineJune 18th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 18 (ANI): Brit comedian Sacha Baron Cohen has posed naked as Bruno for the cover of GQ magazine.
The picture shows Cohen wearing nothing as he sits posing with a coiffed and highlighted fringe and pout, reports the Mirror.
The normally hairy Cohen appears with a clean-shaven face and body in the picture.
Cohen, 37, had also displayed his hairless bum at the MTV Awards last month, when he descended from the ceiling on a wire, dressed as an angel and wearing a very skimpy thong. (ANI)
- Sacha Baron Cohen puts wedding on hold to promote 'Bruno' - Jun 22, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen not welcome to attend Oscars dressed as 'The Dictator' - Feb 23, 2012
- Sacha Baron Cohen brands Madonna 'a total slut' - Jun 19, 2009
- MTV Bruno and Eminem stunt planned - Jun 03, 2009
- Eminem's hotel room robbed while Cohen was straddling him live on TV - Jun 04, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen to play Saddam Hussein - Jan 21, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen crashes Bruno screening in New York - Jul 13, 2009
- Eminem participated in Cohen's naked stunt after Paris' refusal - Jun 02, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen to star in film 'inspired by Saddam Hussein book' - Jan 21, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' to have special 15-certificate version - Jul 14, 2009
- Why is Sacha Baron barred from the Oscar ceremony? - Feb 23, 2012
- Jordan turns gay! - Dec 15, 2009
- Isla Fisher doesn't like to discuss her hubby's film ideas with him - Mar 08, 2011
- Eminem storms out of MTV movie awards after Cohen's prank - Jun 01, 2009
- 'Bruno' causes British tourist boom in Austria - Jul 25, 2009