Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher welcome their first babyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:33 am ICT by admin
Cohen and Fisher, however, did confirm in June this year that they were expecting a baby.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Fisher revealed that she won’t fret about taking leave from work and won’t be too worked up about her weight gain during pregnancy.
“I feel great and I have never been happier…There is no way I am going to worry about missing out on work or the pressure to lose weight,” E! Online quoted her, as telling the Daily Mail.
“At the moment I am not even planning any work. As far as I am concerned I am fully booked up in my personal life and I can’t see beyond that,” she added.
‘Borat’ star Cohen and Fisher have been together for about five years. However, the couple said that they have not yet decided their wedding date. (ANI)
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher spotted strolling with newborn baby - Sep 14, 2010
- Isla Fisher's baby's name is Elula Lottie Miriam Cohen - Mar 11, 2011
- Isla Fisher doesn't like to discuss her hubby's film ideas with him - Mar 08, 2011
- Comedian Sacha 'Borat' Baron Cohen Weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Isla Fisher writes own comedy script - Mar 07, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen buys $18.9 mn Hollywood home - Aug 02, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen becomes real-life hero - Oct 15, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen dismisses wedding reports - Feb 08, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen wedding - Mar 23, 2010
- Fisher and Cohen expecting second child? - Apr 20, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen: 'Hugo is a work of art' - Nov 28, 2011
- Why is Sacha Baron barred from the Oscar ceremony? - Feb 23, 2012
- Sacha Baron Cohen marries actress Isla Fisher - Mar 22, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen Weds Longtime Girlfriend Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010