Ryan trusts Witherspoon to chose right suitorApril 14th, 2010 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Ryan Phillippe is happy that his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon is dating again after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal because he trusts her to pick a suitable boyfriend to act as a father figure around their children.
Witherspoon and Phillipe divorced in 2006 after seven years of marriage. While the “Legally Blonde” star went on to date Gyllenhaal, Phillippe began a relationship with Australian actress Abbie Cornish.
Phillippe insists he always approves of Witherspoon’s suitors because he knows she will consider the best interests of their two children - Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“If the kids care about mum and dad, and if that’s consistent and they feel protected that way, they don’t really care so much about who the parent is dating. They just don’t… I trust her to make the right decisions around our children. I hope she feels the same way,” he said.
- Ryan Phillippe pleased that Reese Witherspoon is dating again - Apr 14, 2010
- Abbie Cornish splits from Ryan Phillippe - Feb 23, 2010
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon, beau to get engaged? - Sep 03, 2010
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- After 4 Years, Phillippe and Cornish Split - Feb 23, 2010
- Demi Lovato dating Ryan Phillippe? - Jul 19, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon 'moves in with new beau' - May 24, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe dresses up as a lady on 'Saturday Night Live' - Apr 19, 2010
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon Speaks Her Heart Out - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: abbie cornish, april 14, australian actress, ava, deacon, decisions, father figure, jake gyllenhaal, legally blonde, london, marriage, mum and dad, reese witherspoon, relationship, ryan phillippe, seven years, suitor, suitors