Ryan Reynolds to star in ‘Highlander’ remakeMay 21st, 2012 - 9:12 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Actor Ryan Reynolds will play the lead in a remake of the 1980s fantasy movie “Highlander”.
According to variety.com, the 35-year-old tops the list of actors being considered for the role, though it’s unclear whether an actual offer has been made.
“28 Weeks Later” director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo is on-board to direct the remake and Neal Moritz and Peter Davis are producing it.
The original movie starred Christopher Lambert and spawned several sequels and also a television show.
- Ryan Reynolds in 'Highlander' remake - Jun 29, 2012
- Bradley Cooper to star in remake of 'The Crow'? - Apr 13, 2011
- Bradley Cooper might star in 'The Crow' - Apr 14, 2011
- Watson likely to star in 'Beauty And The Beast' remake - Feb 15, 2012
- Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson to work on whale docu - Aug 05, 2010
- Sofia Vergara joins cast of 'Family Guy' - Jul 24, 2012
- Hugh Jackman to star in 'Les Miserables'? - Jun 16, 2011
- Mickey Rourke to star in mafia film - Sep 13, 2010
- Hugh Jackman Backs Out From Avon Man For X-Men Sequel - Aug 20, 2010
- David Hasselhoff shoots for 'Piranha 3DD' - May 12, 2011
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- James Franco to play Hugh Hefner? - Dec 21, 2011
- Kristin Davis to star in 'The Happiness Project' - Oct 24, 2010
- DiCaprio, father making film on Kennedy assassination - Nov 20, 2010
- Angela Bassett joins 'Green Lantern' cast - Mar 25, 2010