Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson’s marriage on the rocks?November 20th, 2010 - 4:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): It looks like all is not well between Hollywood couple Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson.
A source close to the couple says they are working through relationship ‘troubles’ caused primarily by work schedules that keep them apart, reports the New York Daily News.
The couple’s tribulations may be the reason Reynolds did not make a cameo on “Saturday Night Live” when his wife hosted the show last weekend.
In October 2009, Johansson put in a surprise “SNL” appearance when Reynolds was the show’s guest host.
Reps for Reynolds and Johansson have, however, denied that the actors’ marriage was troubled. (ANI)
- Breakups That Took Hollywood By Surprise This Past Week - Dec 15, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds split up after 2 years of marriage - Dec 15, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sudeikis romance rumours - Jan 26, 2011
- Are Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds dating each other? - Oct 05, 2011
- Johansson, Reynolds 'tried to hold' their marriage together - Dec 16, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn make their relationship "official" at Reese Witherspoon's wedding - Mar 29, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson And Ryan Reynolds Reunite Over Teary Dinner - Feb 03, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson Needs Her Share Of 'Hubby Time' - Nov 14, 2010
- Reynolds spends birthday weekend with Lively - Oct 24, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds reunite - Dec 20, 2010
- Johansson moves in with Sean Penn? - Apr 15, 2011
- Is Scarlett Johansson going out with Tribes guitarist Dan White? - Dec 19, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Reunite For Dinner In New York - Dec 20, 2010
- Lively, Reynolds married - Sep 10, 2012
- It's splitsville for Johansson, Reynolds - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: actors, appearance, cameo, guest host, hollywood, hollywood couple, marriage, marriage on the rocks, new york daily news, relationship troubles, ryan reynolds, saturday night live, scarlett johansson, surprise, tribulations, work schedules, york daily news