Ryan Reynolds proposed Scarlett Johansson by text messageJune 1st, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 1 (ANI): Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds has revealed that he asked Scarlett Johansson to be his wife in a text message.
The ‘Proposal’ star, who tied the knot with the actress in a secret ceremony last September, admitted that he struggled to find the words to propose Johansson.
“The hardest part was to compress all of that love, all of that joy into just one text message. And then it was just hitting send,” Contactmusic quoted Reynolds as saying.
Meanwhile, Reynolds, who plays Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, is getting his own spin-off movie.
The project is currently being developed by 20th Century Fox and Marvel Comics, and, for Reynolds, who had talked before about wanting to do a solo spin-off, it’s a dream come true. (ANI)
- Ryan Reynolds proposed Scarlett by text message - Jun 04, 2009
- Ryan Reynolds gets his own X-Men movie - May 07, 2009
- Johannson wants superhero comics out of home - Sep 14, 2009
- Ryan Reynolds proposed to Scarlett Johansson via SMS - Jun 01, 2009
- Johansson was exhausted due to catsuit in 'Iron Man 2' - Sep 04, 2009
- Deadpool To Be Directed By Rodriguez? - Aug 04, 2010
- Huge Jackman's X-Men spin-off titled 'The Wolverine' - Nov 15, 2010
- Reynolds, Theron split - Aug 07, 2011
- Sizzling Actor Ryan Reynolds Selected As The Sexiest Man Alive - Nov 18, 2010
- Brawn mania: Feast of superhero outings this summer - Jan 25, 2011
- Reynolds dating German model - Mar 08, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson Needs Her Share Of 'Hubby Time' - Nov 14, 2010
- Lively, Reynolds married - Sep 10, 2012
- Audience To Receive A Feast Of Superhero Movies This Summer Like ‘Green Lantern’, ... - Jan 25, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Backs Out From Avon Man For X-Men Sequel - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: 20th century fox, actress, canadian actor, deadpool, knot, last september, love, marvel comics, origins, proposal, ryan reynolds, scarlett johansson, secret ceremony, text message, wolverine, x men